Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18th Day 1 of active rest...

Had my last PT visit today! WHooHooo! Ofcourse he was like if your back isn't better by Monday you should go to the dr again...PLEASE LET IT BE BETTER!!!!

My Hamstring is great...just need to strengthen her and stretch her and my legs are back!!

OK...so after PT I went to the track to do some HITT Cardio/Sprints...

warmed up by jogging 2 laps and then did about did 7 minutes of jogging the curves and sprinting the straightaways...

UM....CAN YOU SAY PAIN?!?!?

And realized I should stop...so I got into my car and went to the lake and walked the 3 mile loop at the lake with the boyfriend...a slower pace than I would've liked but the company was good and the day was gorgous and the conversation kept me from thinking of my throbbing side...and yes he chewed me out for attempting the sprinting... :o)

I'm planning on hitting the step mill after work for 40 minutes...
Macros later...

:OS

No comments:

Post a Comment