Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Paddys Day! Wednesday March 17th, 2010

OK...
So I had a melt down in the gym today...
whatever I did to my scapular muscle or chest muscle is really hindering my workout ability...pain to run, pain to put weight on my shoulders, pain to sneeze, to laugh, to take a deep breath...Seriously I was close to tears...

I think I'm pushing myself too much...or maybe this is my bodys way of telling me to chill....so I'm going to take a few days off from the gym...(can I really do this?!?!) and get my arse outside and enjoy the weather a bit.

I'll keep my macro's logged and my exercises logged...maybe I'll feel better tomorrow...but I do no want to go back to PT...I'm sooo angry with my body right now!!

MACROS:
Cal 1487

Carb: 160
Fat: 40
Pro: 125

No comments:

Post a Comment