Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday April 19th HITT day

Well I woke up late...par for the course...my crackberry has a bug in the alarm were sometimes it looks like it's going off but makes no sound...
Anyhoo....
Tonight will do 30 minutes on the treadmill.
Am practicing posing tonight with a girlfriend who asked me to help her out...

MACROS"
Cal: 1643
Carb: 160
Fat: 45
Pro: 161

I will post photos from last week tonight...they are scary...
I'm totally excited for Lisa and Theresa! Way to go!!!
And my friend was going for an INBF procard and got second...she was a bit down but I think she should be pleased...I'm gonna put it out there that she might consider chatting with you about diet and such...but she is now hooked up with BCN Science...or something like that...it's this guy King Kamali's supplement line...so I think she will stick to his diet...don't get me started on that! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment