Thursday, September 1, 2011

9/1 Just a little check in!

All is good. Realized a few things...

I'd rather have rice cakes with natty pb and fig butter than chocolate covered pretzels...they just don't satisfy...

A Nature Valley Granola Bar beats out a snickers bar any day.

Icecream..I only need a spoonful.

Drinking...don't miss it...and I'm a real cheap date right now...

My new favorite sweet is a Quest Bar.

I'd rather have a cheat meal dinner...Mexican-will probably kill me but hoping to have some on Saturday...

I went back to the gym on Wed. did a light leg day and went back in the evening for 30 of cardio

Today I did a light Back and Bi day. Might do a little cardio tonight...

All in all I feel great and look really amazing...I'm huge! wondering if I should eat a little crap the day before my show...lol....haven't been counting macros...have had my normal meals with added treats...

:o)




No comments:

Post a Comment